JP Tickets

Sunday, May 23, 2010

How much do you think a world cup football(soccer) ticket? will cost?

I am planning to go to the world cup in africa and i am wondering how much it would cost for a ticket, a decent ticket like u no where u c all the fans celebrating like crazy. I just want to go to a group stage ones that all




Answer 1 :
in 1994 when I went the first time it was $85.00 USD, then in
2002 when I went again they were 165.00 USD not including
Airfare. This year for the qualifiers they are running anywhere
from $35.00USD - $ 250.00 USD. I am looking for the ticket
prices to be in the $100.00 - $500.00 USD range with Air Fare
being so high that I better start paddling now if I'm gonna go!
Heck I might just save the Money and Get WORLD CUP on
PAY CHANNEL.




Answer 2 :
Yea like the other guy said, around $200 USD, and if you don't live in South Africa, you'll need a round trip airplane ticket there too, so that would cost a $1000 USD or so.

It will probably cost around $200 (US)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DE Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets

IT Tickets

ASIA Tickets

EU Tickets

AU Tickets