JP Tickets

Monday, August 16, 2010

Who will be my body (young beautiful lady) to watch the soccer world cup if I win the ticket?

If I win two tickets ,who will be my partnar as my company to watch the world cup ?above person will be a nice looking lady as well as a soccer fan . I am waiting and dreaming to watch the greatest war in the field of sports where horses are running restlessly for glory ,pride and an exelent destiny for their own country.




Answer 1 :
I will :)
I looooove soccer****
and i loooove beer****
and i can speak german**** :)

I appreciate her as a german speaker although I can't speak german. Hope i can something from her .


Answer 2 :
I've played since I was 5 - I LOVE the game...have a blast if you win this ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DE Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets

IT Tickets

ASIA Tickets

EU Tickets

AU Tickets