JP Tickets

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yesterday I found out that I had won a ticket to the World Cup final?

but i have a photo shoot in the maldives that weekend with kate moss. what do i do?if i dont go to the footie what can i do with the ticket?




Answer 1 :
tell kate you do it another time and wake up




Answer 2 :
Go to the Maldives mate
I dont think you'd enjoy Argentina v Spain very much
Sven's your Coach




Answer 3 :
Well dude too late to sell the tickets, you will never have enought time to have the organisation change your name, so i suggest bring kate moss with you in Germany :)

Roll it up tight n snort your own weight in coke through it.

Kate Moss must have her uses right?

give them to me CHARITY NO..123456789hahaha
only real ones exepted no photocopies please lol





Answer 4 :
If you meant the Final Cup match... Scott Dobie!?!!! Are you kidding me? You can have a photo shoot with Kate Moss anytime (in the next 4 years), but the World Cup happens only every 4 years. So I strongly suggest you see the match. If you really are dying for Kate Moss (lol), I suggest you hand over the tickets to some-football crazy person you know as a repayment of a favour he/she did for you. Believe me, it will count!!

1 comment:

  1. The Argentina vs. Spain match was not so good, but I think it has to do with the fact that it was no prize to win, or champinship title, so there is no emotion. I was in one of those furnished apartments in buenos aires that you can rent when you travel temporary, and it was during the World Cup, I remember people was so excited that they didn´t even work the days of the game! I loved the people there!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

DE Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets

IT Tickets

ASIA Tickets

EU Tickets

AU Tickets