JP Tickets

Friday, April 23, 2010

World Cup Ticket Application - Last Day - Advice Sought Please?

Hi, i've just been made aware that today is the last day for phase one for the world cup ticket application. Was just wondering could anyone outline the story for me. I see there is team specific tickets. So if i apply for one of them and am successful in my application do i still get charged if my team don't get to the world cup ?
Also I see you can apply for a guest? One of my mates said he's up for it, but if he changes his mind can i get someone else to take his ticket or the fact that i've entered his passport number etc does that mean only he can take it.
The price of the team specific ticket is scaring me, i would only be interested in it if my team gets to the world cup.
I see there is later phases. I realise it's first come first served. I wonder should i just wait for that ? Or would anyone say you have to go with phase 1 if you want to be sure of a ticket ?

Also any small print stuff like non refundable deposits etc. I would also like advice on please.





Answer :
ye dont go couldnt think of a sport more boring than cricket sitting for 4 hours and watch a guy hit four runs real riviting stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

DE Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets

IT Tickets

ASIA Tickets

EU Tickets

AU Tickets