JP Tickets

Friday, March 5, 2010

How to get a refund for your 2010 world cup ticket?

I have recently bought the world cup ticket online, and after careful planning, found that i cannot attend a match, and i would like to get a refund. I went to the same websute where i purchased the ticket, and i cannot find "how to get a refund". it is for 3 tickets.



Answer 1 :
All sales are usually final when purchasing tickets. Post the tickets online for sale and sell them in the secondary ticket market. I have had good success on www.VertexTickets.com since they reach a large audience and sell a lot of football tickets.




Answer 2 :
The best thing you should do is after you receive the tickets, put them up on Ebay. I bought tickets before for the last 2 World Cups and couldn't attend matches so I sold them on Ebay. I got more than double of what I paid for them! People will tell you that your name is on the ticket so you cannot sell it but not one single person checks ID before entering stadiums and thousands of people are selling their tickets on Ebay.
I have the same dilemna, I got 7 pairs of tickets but found out none of my friends want to join me so I have to sell 1 ticket of each game.




Answer 3 :
Selling the tickets would be illegal! FIFA does allow you to change ownership of the tickets, but only under special circumstances. You will need to explain to them why you bought the tickets, and why you can no longer attend the game.





Answer 4 :
**** FIFA. Just sell the tickets to someone else, you might even make a profit. I am sure there are lots of people who would like to get some tickets, but were unable to procure them online.

FIFA is starting to run soccer like the FIA runs the grand prix, into the ground!

1 comment:

  1. Nice information and I'm interested. It is extremely helpful and beneficial to your readers.ebay tickets selling Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

    ReplyDelete

DE Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets

IT Tickets

ASIA Tickets

EU Tickets

AU Tickets