JP Tickets

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rugby world cup ticket on ebay?

Rugby world cup ticket on ebay, I know ebay is there to make a profit but i would say selling tickets is as bad as selling fakes. do you agree?

Let the true fan watch and not get scammed

2 years ago

I think your right or its dinner time

2 years ago

mossy i live 10 mins from mk bowl seen or heard the best, hendrixs, Dylan, stones in my youth




Answer 1 :
i think everyone is dead

you are right they were all dead, take care and thanks





Answer 2 :
could i buy one with my yahoo points... do you think ?.. lol.

oooo and im sitting on 4 Take That front row tickets.........my new conservatory is looking good seeing as i have a sellers account with ebay rofl

No comments:

Post a Comment

DE Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets

IT Tickets

ASIA Tickets

EU Tickets

AU Tickets