JP Tickets

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is it possible to give fifa world cup chempionship ticket to other person if I am not sure I can go there?

I am wondering if it is possible to present tickets to Fifa world cup chempionship to my friends if I have no opportunity to go there, because of a buisiness trip. I heard that entering the mach it is neccesary to have an ID, which is on the ticket you have.




Answer 1 :
FIFA has opened a ticket transfer portal. Go to Yahoo and search on "FIFA world cup" to get to the official site, and click on "Tickets". It's the main story there right now. The portal allows you to transfer the tickets into another person's name. I think there's a fee of 10 Euros you have to pay, however. This will allow your friend to enter the game officially. I don't think they will check everybody's IDs, but that the checks will be at random. Better to officially transfer the tickets, however.




Answer 2 :
I think you can give your ticket to somebody else if you want, what you hear is not true...

you can do it,you can do it,but give them to me,pleaseee?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DE Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets

IT Tickets

ASIA Tickets

EU Tickets

AU Tickets