JP Tickets

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Has anyone sold their World Cup tickets before?

I'm not going to be able to attend one of the games for the 2010 world cup and I'm awaiting FIFA's official ticket transfer policy, but is it possible to pick the tickets up at the venue and sell them there? Has anyone done this to previous world cups? Do they check the ticket against your passport when entering the stadium?

I am going to several games, I just can't go to them all.




Answer 1 :
Wow wow wow first of all I would never sell world cup tickets and second of all y can't you attend it think about it it might be the only chance you'll ever get to go to a world cup match

Terrible, but no other option

No comments:

Post a Comment

DE Tickets

ES Tickets

BR Tickets

IT Tickets

ASIA Tickets

EU Tickets

AU Tickets